Tue May 21, 2013 12:30pm
Tri-Town Cable TV Committee
Wed May 22, 2013
Wed May 22, 2013 6:30pm
Board of Selectmen
Mon May 27, 2013 10:00am
Board of Education
Mon May 27, 2013 7:30pm
Take me to...
News & Highlights
- R.D. Seymour School Open House & Ribbon Cutting
- REVISED FY14 Annual Budget Information
- New Annual Budget Town Meeting and Referendum Dates Set
- EG Parks & Rec "Save The Date"
- NEW Water Rates for MDC Customers
- East Granby Grand List Posts a 2.9% Increase
- IT’S NEW! Increased Public Access Television Local Programing
- Subscribe to East Granby eNews Updates
|Zoning Board of Appeals|
David M. Lawton - Chairman
Glenn Glade - Clerk
The Zoning Board of Appeals has the authority, within limits prescribed by state law, to vary the application of zoning regulations where literal application of those regulations would result in “exceptional difficulty or unusual hardship”. The Board also hears and decides appeals where it is alleged there has been an error in enforcement of a zoning regulation or decision.
The Board meets as required to address specific issues brought to it. Members of the Board are elected; the five regular members serve a five year term and the three alternates serve a two year term. In each municipal election there are two regular members on the ballot - one for a term beginning the January after the election and one for a term beginning a year from that January. All three alternates are elected in each municipal election.
Land Use Maps
Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting Minutes & Agendas