Take me to...
News & Highlights
- East Granby's Second Annual #1 Dog Contest Winner
- May 28, 2013 Annual Budget Referendum Recount
- EG Parks & Rec "Save The Date"
- NEW Water Rates for MDC Customers
- East Granby Grand List Posts a 2.9% Increase
- IT’S NEW! Increased Public Access Television Local Programing
- Subscribe to East Granby eNews Updates
|Planning and Zoning Commission|
John H. Welsh - Chairman
The East Granby Planning & Zoning Commission meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Hearing Room. The main responsibilities of the Commission include “short term” planning decisions based on applications made from private property owners regarding site plans and/or special permits for business and industrial uses, subdivisions, zone changes, and land use regulation standards for the Town of East Granby.
LID Education Manual [Large File]
LID Regulations [Large File]
Land Use Maps
Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting Minutes & Agendas