Tue May 28, 2013 7:00pm
Board of Education
Sat Jun 01, 2013
Dog Licenses Due
Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:30pm
Commission on Aging
Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:30pm
Zoning Board of Appeals
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:30pm
Take me to...
News & Highlights
- East Granby Referendum Automatic Recount
- Greater Springfield Reliability Project Update
- R.D. Seymour School Open House & Ribbon Cutting
- REVISED FY14 Annual Budget Information
- EG Parks & Rec "Save The Date"
- NEW Water Rates for MDC Customers
- East Granby Grand List Posts a 2.9% Increase
- IT’S NEW! Increased Public Access Television Local Programing
- Subscribe to East Granby eNews Updates
|Economic Development Commission|
Lee Sandora - Chairman
David Holl - Vice Chairman
The East Granby Economic Development Commission meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Public Hearing Room at the Town Hall. The Commission is comprised of nine appointed members including seven regular members and two alternates.
The Economic Development Commission serves as an advisory board to the Planning & Zoning Commission. The Economic Development Commission reviews conceptual and pending land use applications, and through Town Staff makes advisory comments to the other Boards and Commissions. The Economic Development Commission’s primary function is to develop policies that support business growth, development, retention, and expansion. As a Commission the three primary goals are to increase revenue for the Town to help reduce the property tax burden, create good paying jobs, and provide needed services to the local businesses and residents of East Granby.
Economic Development Commission Meeting Minutes & Agendas